The competitively-priced HP L1710 17-inch LCD Monitor offers improved user comfort and performance features over previous-generation Essential series monitors and is well suited to both small and medium businesses and larger corporate environments.
- Experience improved performance over predecessor products with substantial brightness for crisp, clear views of images and text, high contrast ratios, and fast response times, all on a 17-inch diagonal screen.
- Enable comfortable viewing from anywhere in the room with wide 160-degree viewing angles and adjustable tilt settings. Help protect against image retention and reduce energy costs with HP Display LiteSaver, which allows prescheduled Sleep mode. Adjust monitor settings and enable theft deterrence through the connected PC with HP Display Assistant.
- Customize the display for each user with a wide range of icon-based on-screen display (OSD) controls. Disable the green power LED to minimize distractions, and the on/off button to prevent users from turning off the monitor.
- Position the monitor for the way you work best—on the desk—or using the optional HP Quick Release—a wall, arm, or bundled with another VESA-compliant device, such as an HP Thin Client or HP dc7800 USDT (sold separately).
- This monitor meets stringent worldwide environmental regulatory standards, is ENERGY STAR® qualified, and received a Silver ranking from the Electronic Products Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT).