* 800x600 support
* Gem bag and scroll case support, allowing players to carry more items without the clutter of nonessential equipment
* Drop away interface in game: Remove the left, right, bottom, or all of the interface with a keystroke
* Hotkey to easily find items on the ground, and doors that may be difficult to see
* Improved OpenGL 3D support
* Optimized multiplayer to reduce lag
* 6 main new areas, including Lonelywood, another of the Ten Towns in the Icewind Dale region.
* 30-40 new higher level magic items
* 40-60 new spells, for both lower and higher level characters.
* Playable during or after the original Icewind Dale.
* 10 - 20 new monsters and NPC's, from barbarians, to new undead, as well as some special monsters.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!