Using the same laser that burns data in your disc drive, with a LightScribe-enabled drive you can burn data as normal, turn the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a label.
No more need for messy markers or clumsy adhesive labels.
Imation 52x CD-R media with LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling Technology brings you a whole new world of personal expression in CD label making.
The three elements of the LightScribe system are designed to work together seamlessly:
Hardware: LightScribe enables drives help ensure precise, consistent imaging on the disc surface for sharp, detailed labels
Software: LightScribe-enabled software from your favorite software companies makes it easy to create disc labels-using your own text, photos, or designs
Media: A thin dye coating on the label side of the LightScribe disc absorbs laser light, which triggers a chemical reaction to give you a silkscreen-quality reproduction of your artwork.
- 52x write speed
- Up to 700MB/80 minutes capacity
- Dye coating on disc specifically designed to be used in LightScribe-enabled hardware
- Play back in a music-use CD player, CD-RW drives or CD-ROM drives
- Gold disc colour
- Labels print iridescent black on disc
- Use for personal or professional projects