HYBRID INSTANT CAMERA
- Shoot images while looking at the monitor, and re-shoot if necessary.
- Enjoy editing photos with a variety of filters.
- Create and print new image compositions with the built in crop tool.
Time is a series of moments. Now you can crop and shape your
The instax SQUARE SQ20 allows you to creatively showcase the beauty of moving subjects. Whether you're capturing that exciting moment or a thrilling adventure the instax SQ20 allows you to enjoy photography and instant prints like never before.
- FRAME GRAB: Shoot a video up to 15 seconds long and select the frame that captures the best moment. Capturing a moving subject has never been so easy.
- TIMESHIFT COLLAGE: Four images can be taken with a time difference at one time.
- SPECIAL FILTERS “SEQUENCE": Showcases the motion of the subject in an image to create a sense of action.
Shoot a video up to 15 seconds long, use the dial on the back of the camera to select the frame that captures the best moment and print your photo.
Capturing a moving subject has never been so easy.
- TIMESHIFT COLLAGE: Four images can be taken with a time difference at one time. Press the shutter button to shoot when four images appear on the monitor. The time difference between frames can be adjusted within 0.2 to 2.0 seconds.
- DOUBLE EXPOSURE: Two shutters go off and the two pictures are combined into one image.
- BULB MODE: The shutter remains open while the shutter button is being pressed.
- SPLIT: Multiple images can be captured on one images. Select four segmentation options: vertically halved, horizontally divided in three, divided in quarters and divided in nine.
- COLLAGE: You can create a collage style image where one image is divided up at random or you can take photos for each segment.
- SELFIE MIRROR: A mirror is included next to the lens to ensure the perfect selfie every time.
- ZOOM: The SQ20 is the first camera in the instax series to include a digital zoom function. The digital zoom allows you to zoom up to 4× to adjust your view.
- OTHER FEATURES
- The internal memory holds around 50 still images. More can be saved by using a Micro SD card.
- Reprinting allows the last 50 photos to be printed from the print history.
- Index prints can be created with a four-frame or nine-frame layout Comes with a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Image sensor 1/5-in., CMOS with primary color filter
- Effective pixels 1920 × 1920
- Storage media Built-in memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
- Recording capacity: (still picture) Built-in memory:Approx. 50 files (still picture), Approx. 30 seconds(movie) microSD/microSDHC memory card:Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
- Recording capacity: (movie) microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 3 minutes (total) per 1 gigabyte
- File system
- Still picture: Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM
- Movie: 800 × 800 × 15 fps, H.264 (No sound can be recorded.)
- Focal length Fixed as 33.4 mm (35-mm format equivalent)
- Aperture F2.4
- Auto focus system
- Single AF (Contrast-detect TTL, equipped with AF illuminator)
- Continuous AF (Only for movie shooting)
- Focus range 10cm/3.9 in. to ∞
- Shutter speed 1/7500 sec. to 1/2 sec. (Auto), maximum 10 sec. in Bulb mode
- Sensitivity ISO 100 to 1600 (Auto)
- Exposure control Programmed AE
- Exposure compensation –2.0 EV to +2.0 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
- Metering 256-segment through the lens (TTL) metering, Multi metering
- White balance Auto
- Auto / Compulsory flash / Suppressed flash
- Effective range: Approx. 50 cm to 2 m
- Shooting mode Standard, Double exposure, Bulb mode, Split, Collage, Time Shift Collage
- Self-timer Approx. 10 sec./Approx. 2 sec.
- Image effect
- For both still images and video: 16 filters, Brightness adjustment, Vignette
- Dedicated to video: 3 filters
- Dedicated to still images: 2 filters
- Playback function Trimming, Multi image playback
- Film FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
- Photo capacity 10 prints/pack
- Film size 86 mm x 72 mm/3.4 in. x 2.8 in.
- Image size 62 mm x 62 mm/2.4 in. x 2.4 in.
- Supported image size 800 × 800 dots
- Printing solution 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Supported image format JPEG (Some images saved with a photo editing/processing software may not be displayed or printed.) JPEG files captured from a movie file can be printed.
- Printing time Approx. 12 seconds
- Print timing Printing shortly after shooting/Printing after selecting image
- Printing function Images on built-in memory/micro SD card
- Printable up to the past 50 prints
- (Up to 50 images stored in print history)
- Digital zoom Up to 4 X in shooting/printing
- LCD monitor
- 2.7-in. (6.9 cm) TFT color LCD monitor,
- Pixels: Approx. 230k-dots
- External interface Micro USB Micro-B (For charging/file copying)
- Power supply Li-ion battery (Built-in, Cannot be removed.)
- Charging function Built-in
- Printing capacity Approx. 100 prints (From when the battery is
- Varies depending on the conditions of use.
- Charging time Approx. 2 to 3 hours (Using 0.5 A USB port)
- Varies depending on air temperature.
- Dimension 119 mm x 50 mm x 127 mm/4.7 in. x 2 in. x 5 in. (W x D x H)
- 390 g/13.8 oz. (excluding film pack and memory card)
- 440 g/15.5 oz. (including film pack and memory card)
- Operating environment Temperature: 5 °C (41 °F) to 40 °C (104 °F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)