Set centuries after the first Cocoon Master purified the wicked Forest Minions and freed his village from a sleep curse, this tale tells the story of a new deadly parasite called Kalma. Kahu, a fledgling Cocoon Master, must now brave the four elementally-themed forests and seek the Orbs of Cocoon Masters past before Kalma overtakes himself and the earth.
Within the intense quest for the four Orbs lies a unique battle system where you can capture hundreds of monsters into cocoons and train them from hatchlings to become your own greatest weapons. Join Kahu and his trusty companion, Nico, on their journey to rid the land of menacing monsters, find the magical Orbs, and defeat the deadly Kalma.
Once again, the game places an emphasis on the capturing and breeding of monsters.
Monster Attack Formation system:
Group battle : 8 monsters fight against 8 other monsters. But no complicated gameplay ! The basics of this battle system is to spin the "Monster attack formation" table with monsters positioned onto it and choose the attribute. You can choose 4 attributes of earth, water, fire and wind.
The concept of the raising system is to "Refine the blood!": raise your monsters and combine them! By building monsters in generations, you can create stronger and unique original monster.
Katsuya Kondo as a character designer:
Kondo comes from famous Studio Ghibli, considered the Disney of Japan (also worked on Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke cartoons). He is perfectly recreating the "Kondo world" in this title.
Innovative combat system:
- Capture and cross-breed these monsters to create billions of your own warriors.
- Battle with up to 8 monsters at a time.
- Special 2-player battle mode allows you and a friend to pit your creatures against each other.
Make your original monster:
By combining the monsters and raising them, you can customize your own monster. You can create your own original monster.
- A deep and engaging story told with over 200 event scenes, over 20 times more than in the original. There are 42 main event scenes and 189 sub-event scenes. Compared to last version which only had 9 stories, the volume boosted up.
- Sequel to the successful game on PSX
- A talented development team (well-known designer)
- Innovative gameplay features
- Up to 2 players
- PlayStation 2
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!