A docking station combines with quality speakers: JBL paves the road for your iPod out loud with this simple and intelligent product. The JBL On Stage is compatible with all versions of the iPod, and a stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers and laptops. Plug your iPod wall charger into the back of the On Stage and your iPod will charge with or without the system on. Just a touch increases or decrease the volume and On Stage also remembers your last volume setting even after the system shuts down. The lightweight, compact sound station (450g) can provide astonishing bass and clear accurate sound in any location.
• Compatibility - The JBL On Stage is compatible with all versions of the iPod,® including the iPod mini,®. A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers (all platforms) and laptops.
• Easy-to-use Touch-controls - Touch Volume Control – Just a touch increases or decrease the volume. A touch on both pads mutes or unmutes the system. JBL On Stage also remembers your last volume setting even after the system shuts down.
• Transportable -Bring your JBL On Stage on the road for great sound where ever you go. The lightweight, compact sound station can provide full rich sound in any location.
• Additional Features - OnePoint design – The OnePoint iPod® connectors provide the connection to your computer. Connect the standard iPod® cable to the rear of the JBL On Stage and every time you dock your iPod®, you will have a connection for synchronizing and charging.
• Evercharge Topology – The JBL On Stage provides power to charge your iPod® when not connected to the computer, even if the system is off. Plug your iPod® wall charger into the back of the JBL On Stage and your iPod® will charge with or without the system on.
• Adaptors for all iPod® types are provided for easy use of any generation. An auxiliary audio input cable is also included. The surface gripping rubber feet provide a stable platform on most surfaces.
• Advanced Technology - The JBL On Stage combines many proprietary technologies to provide the highest quality sound. The JBL On Stage will provide astonishing bass and clear accurate sound.
• Odyssey Transducers – The four aluminum domed transducers are driven by powerful Neodymium magnets. This design provides a full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs.
• COE (Computer Optimized Equalization) – The JBL On Stage system equalization was computer optimized to provide a rich, complete sound stage.
• OCT (Optimized Compression Topology) – The JBL On Stage utilizes a proprietary compression technology to insure clean accurate sound at high output levels.
• *The trademark On Stage is used with permission of OSA International, Inc.
iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple Computers, Inc.
Drivers Four Odyssey Neodymium drivers
Power Output 6 watts per channel
Frequency Response 80Hz – 20KHz
Input Impedance >5Kohm
Signal-to-Noise Ratio >80dB
Voltage Input 120 Vac U.S. (100 Vac Japanese, 230 Vac Europe optional)
Dimensions Diameter – 7" (175mm) Height – 2.0" (50mm)
Weight 1.0 lb (450g)