When Jim Croce died tragically in a plane crash in 1973, he was just 30 years old and had recently been recognized as one of the most promising artists of his era - in a two-year span, he had eight Top 40 singles, two of which were #1 records and a #1 album. Despite being one of America's most-loved artists, there has, until now, never been a document of his career.
Features rare archival footage, along with performances of the massive hit "Bad, Bad LeRoy Brown", plus "You Don't Mess Around With Jim" and "Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels)".
- Tributes from Kenny Loggins, Jim Messina & Randy Newman
- A Cartoon From The Sonny And Cher Comedy Hour�
- Bonus Tracks
- The Croce Family At The Farm Documentary Excerpt
- Audio Commentary With Ingrid Croce, A.j. Croce, And Producer Nick Redman.
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!