Give your young Harry Potter™ fan the first LEGO® brick-built model of Dobby™ the House-Elf, a beloved character in the Wizarding World.
Delight Harry Potter™ fans with the first-ever LEGO® brick model of Dobby™ the House-Elf. The instantly recognisable brick-built figure has a posable head for different looks, and posable arms and fingers so Dobby can hold the included iconic accessories. There is a detailed buildable model of Harry Potter’s sock with Tom Riddle’s diary that Harry used to set Dobby free and Aunt Petunia’s ‘floating’ pudding cake to inspire memories of classic scenes. Collectible build-and-display model.
A magical gift idea for kids aged 8 and over and any collector of Harry Potter memorabilia, this buildable Dobby the House-Elf display model stands over 19 cm (7.5 in.) tall. Place the Dobby figure on the buildable stand with a nameplate to complete a display piece that’s sure to catch the eye of every passerby. A new way to build Give your youngster an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
- The first LEGO Harry Potter™ buildable model of Dobby the House-Elf (76421)
- Your young Harry Potter fan can build and display a recreation of the beloved character
- Create different looks and adjust Dobby’s fingers so he can hold his accessories
- Kids can relive classic film moments as they build Aunt Petunia’s ‘floating’ pudding cake
- It also features a detailed model of Tom Riddle’s diary with Harry Potter’s sock
- Display the Dobby™ figure on the brick-built stand with a nameplate
- Give this 403-piece building set as a treat, or gift to kids and any Harry Potter fan
- LEGO Harry Potter™ memorabilia designed to make a big visual impact
- This buildable figure measures over 19 × 12 × 10 cm.