Specifically created for the Australian market with local textures, materials and objects, ARCON 3D Interior Designer gives you everything you need to make your dream a reality. Now you too can take advantage this simple and intuitive software originally used by professional architects.
Features of ARCON 3D Interior Designer:
- Design the look and feel of your dream interior by incorporating a combination of the objects, colours, materials and styles provided in the software.
- Use the drag-and-drop facility for construction elements including straight, curved and spline walls, doors, windows, stairs, beams, supports, chimneys, roofs, dormers, skylights and solar panels
- ARCON software also provides the viewer with a unique opportunity to take a controlled walk through their 3D design.
- Over 4100 relevant objects included to help furnish your project.
- Any 3D view can be rendered to see the effect of lighting and shadows and saved to file.
- Easily and accurately converts 2D project plans into high quality 3D visualisations and view both dimensions simultaneously.
Other features include:
- The block editor feature can be used to create additional shaped objects.
- Import digital images into the background of your 3D view and add interior lighting effects.
- Set up your project using guidelines, measuring and ruler tools for automatic and manual dimensions.
- Create up to 50 floors and 3 buildings.
Benefits of ARCON 3D Interior Designer:
- The ARCON 3D Interior Designer software provides a graphical, intuitive and easy to use drag-and-drop interface for planning and designing your Interior.
- Now you have the power to visualise your building before any work begins by simply converting 2D plans into 3D models with just one click.
- ARCON 3D Interior Designer supports both metric and imperial measuring systems.
- ARCON is a cutting edge tool with an easy-to-use drop and drag interface.
- This high performance planning tool is also effective for presenting to all involved.
- Interior designer’s delight – visualise and demonstrate colour and lighting mixed with room design.
- Now small businesses can provide affordable, high quality 3D representations typically offered by larger companies.
- Any viewpoint can be saved as BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF or web page with 3D objects and views.
- Context-sensitive help and direct online access to video tutorials, new objects, new textures, updates and forum.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!