Specifically created for the Australian market with local textures, materials and objects, ARCON 3D Kitchen Designer gives you everything you need to make your dream a reality. Now you too can take advantage this simple and intuitive software originally used by professional architects.
Features of ARCON 3D Kitchen Designer:
- Design the look and feel of your dream kitchen by incorporating a combination of the objects, colours, materials and styles provided in the software.
- Use the drag-and-drop facility for construction elements including walls, doors, windows, beams and supports.
- ARCON software also provides the viewer with a unique opportunity to take a controlled walk through their 3D design.
- Over 3000 relevant objects included to help furnish your project.
- Easily and accurately converts 2D project plans into high quality 3D visualisations and view both dimensions simultaneously.
- Local textures, materials and objects guarantee up-to-date, modern designs can be achieved.
Other features include:
- Set up your project using guidelines, measuring and ruler tools for automatic and manual dimensions.
- Examine your room in detail by cutting through it at any angle to generate 2D elevations and 3D section views.
- Any viewpoint can be saved as BMP, JPG, WMF or EMF for later recall.
Benefits of ARCON 3D Kitchen Designer:
- ARCON is a cutting edge home design tool for self-builders with an easy to use drop-and-drag interface.
- The ARCON 3D Kitchen Designer software provides a graphical, intuitive and easy-to-use interface for planning and designing your kitchen.
- Now you have the power to visualise your building before any work begins by simply converting 2D plans into 3D models with just one click.
- ARCON 3D Kitchen Designer supports both metric and imperial measuring systems.
- Interior designer’s delight – visualise and demonstrate colour and lighting mixed with room design.
- Now small businesses can provide affordable, high quality 3D representations to customers typically offered by larger companies.
- Use the rendering and walk through features to avoid unnecessary mistakes arising from differences between project planning and artists 3D impressions.
- Context-sensitive help and direct online access to video tutorials, new objects, new textures, updates and forum.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!