Using an exciting adventure game scenario and wonderfully designed 3D graphics, Volcanic Panic will bring out the maths in everyone. What’s more, all content is curriculum-based, supporting the curriculum goals stated by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Principles and Standards. Now you can rest easy in the knowledge that your kids are actually learning while they play computer games.
Features of Volcanic Panic:
Single or Multiplayer options
- Up to 4 people of any age and stage can play against each other in the same game, or an individual student can play against the computer.
Multi-level, game play for a range of ages
- A comprehensive range of more than 7500 problem solving questions, in 26 levels, from early childhood to middle school.
- Beginners can even challenge advanced students - each player competes at their own level.
Designed to develop fluency with mathematics skills in seven maths content areas
- Strengthens conceptual understandings about numbers and the number system, addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, fractions, decimals, percent and ratio.
Fully customisable to suit individual players
- The program contains a huge variety of interactive questions for all learning styles.
- Question types include word problems, algorithms, number quizzes, multiple choice questions and math patterns.
Benefits of Volcanic Panic:
- Children of all ages will be motivated to engage in their learning - Volcanic Panic offers superbly designed 3D graphics, constant positive feedback, second chances and an exciting game-play mode.
- Every child can experience mathematical success and be supported in their ongoing development by selecting the level that best meets their own mathematical understanding.
- Foster a cooperative learning environment using the impressive multiplayer option allowing the whole family to play at the same time.
- Give children a head start in developing their numeracy skills - all content supports the goals outlined by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Principles and Standards.
- The flexible game-play option allows the program to be fully customised to meet each learner’s specific needs and interests allowing them to progress at their own level.
- The powerful administrative tools for monitoring performance ensure the teacher or carer’s peace of mind that students are learning through play.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!