using standard courier delivery
Mandala extra-large-print cross stitch pattern by Cross Stitch Collectibles Finished Sizes (approximate)
14 count: 21.5" x 21.5"
18 count: 16.75" x 16.75"
24 count: 21.5" x 21.5"
Stitches: 300w x 300h
* Large-print pattern for easy reading!!
* Full color glossy front cover
* Full cross stitches only (no backstitching or specialty stitches)
* Black and white chart with easy-to-read alphabetic symbols
* Comprehensive instruction sheet to guide you through the pattern pages.
* Full thread list indicating DMC color numbers, names and quantity required
* Cross stitch pattern chart only. No fabric, threads or other materials included.
Benefits of Large-Print Cross Stitch Patterns: :
This book is an "Extra-Large-Print" cross stitch pattern. Stitching our beautiful cross stitch patterns is a labor of love and very time-consuming. Reading such large patterns for hours at a time can pose a challenge for stitchers of all ages. The large grids and alphabetic symbols used in this cross stitch pattern book makes tackling such a large project much easier and more enjoyable.
Founded in 1998, Cross Stitch Collectibles specializes in high quality cross stitch reproductions of fine art paintings by the Great Masters, including Italian Renaissance, Impressionist, Pre-Raphaelite, Asian, Fractal art, and many more styles. You will find something to love and cherish in our vast collection.
Cross stitch your own masterpiece today!!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Kathleen George is the founder of Cross Stitch Collectibles, and designer of more than 5,000 fine art counted cross stitch patterns since 1998. She recreates the world's most recognized and acclaimed masterpiece paintings in cross stitch, and was instrumental to the introduction and popularity of the international phenomenon of designing boldly-colored fractal cross stitch patterns, which have become a rapidly growing niche among cross stitch enthusiasts world-wide. Born in Pennsylvania, Kathleen now resides and works in Henderson, NV.