Marvel Studios presents Marvel's The Avengers-the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.
Avengers – Age Of Ultron
Avengers: Age of Ultron is a 2015 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner try to jump-start a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it's up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron Reviews
“Massive, immersive and wildly entertaining, Age of Ultron gets the gang back together for a globe-trotting battle against a meager villain. Fun will be had by all.” – Cinemablend
“Age of Ultron is a whole summer of fireworks packed into one movie. It doesn't just go to 11, it starts there.” – Rolling Stone
Avengers: Infinity War
In Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War, the Avengers – torn apart
after the events of Captain America: Civil War – join forces with the
Guardians of the Galaxy to confront Thanos.
The deadly showdown – ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe – will force the super hero allies to sacrifice everything in the face of Thanos' blitz of devastation.
Critics Reviews for Avengers: Infinity War:
- “Never has the "Marvel Cinematic Universe” seemed like more of a universe, in ways both good and bad. Infinity War-the title is almost too apt-is far from a perfect movie, but it is probably close to the best movie it could have been." – Christopher Orr, The Atlantic
- “Maybe the quips and the punch-ups are there because they have to be, what with the film's steady parade of failure and even death. Plans fail. Character fails. Even sacrifices fail. It's not exactly refreshing, but it is bracing, and even gratifying.” – Matthew Lickona, San Diego Reader
- “Infinity War's place in the Avengers saga is much like that of the middle chapters in the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars: It's chief purpose is to leave you hungry for next summer's finale. And that much, it does.” – Bob Mondello, NPR
- “Roaring through 160 minutes of action, humor, character development, epic evil and moving nobility, it is darker and edgier, yet lighter and more stirring than anything offered in another superhero franchise.” – Colin Covert, Minneapolis Star Tribune
- “There are some decent laughs before things turn serious, and the deft timing that has always been one of the sneakier pleasures of this multi-chapter behemoth is in evidence as heroes collide in attitude and physique.” – Ty Burr, Boston Globe
Avengers – End Game
The fourth Avengers movie, and direct sequel to 2018's Infinity War. This will be the 22nd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Directed by Anthony and Joe Russo (Infinity War, Civil War, Captain America: Winter Soldier).
The universe is in ruins following the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War. But with the help of their remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order.
Critic Reviews for Avengers: Endgame
- “If Infinity War was billed as a must-see event for all moviegoers, whether or not they'd attended a single Marvel movie prior, then "Endgame” is the ultimate fan-service follow-up." – Peter Debruge, Variety
- “A victory lap that moonwalks through the best part of the MCU back catalogue and emphasises emotion as much as action, this is an intensely satisfying piece of blockbuster filmmaking.” – Helen O'Hara, Empire
- “More heartening still, the climactic episode, “Avengers: Endgame,” succeeds at its daunting task: summing up an epic struggle with bedazzling action.” – Joe Morgenstern, Wall Street Journal