I pre-ordered this game hoping for a upgrade on MoO2 which was near perfect space stratagy sim (imo). If you do buy this make sure you patch it at once, without the patch the AI has as much intelligence as Paris Hilton having a debate with Britney Spears. Oh, and expect to have to micro manage everything , which is a huge pain in the a**. Try Glactic civilisations instead, its what MoO3 should have been like.
This is one of the most fun sci-fi games I have EVER played. It is a very different game from the first two games but the added complexity is, as far as I am concerned, a welcome addtion to the game. The graphics are now a little aged, but not so bad as to make it unplayable. It is a very nice game that I keep coming back to and will play a game over a month with a friend or three. This is a must try for any lovers of sci-fi and the Civ series.
- Explore rich solar systems, complete with black holes, space monsters and hostile alien races.
- Dynamic Galaxy Generation ensures that no two games are ever the same.
- Play one of 16 Unique Races or create your own Custom Race..
- Choose your style of play; use oppressive force to crush your enemies and beat your people into submission or employ subtle negotiation to scheme your way to the top.
- Research and Design exotic ships and weapons to crush your enemies.
- Galactic Councils and diplomacy of never-before-achieved richness and depth.
- Colossal Space Battles that feature beautiful, tactical real-time combat resolution that keeps play moving at a brisk pace.
- Shadowy game-within-a-game; use espionage, disinformation, subterfuge, betrayal, subversion and assassination to seat yourself in the highest chair of Orion.
- Wars have distinct political and social consequences, not just military and economic consequences.
- Slick and intuitive interface makes navigation and gameplay a snap for novice players.
- Manage policies dealing with freedom and oppression, slavery, and racial tolerance. Will your civilization thrive better as an oppressive tyranny, a free republic, a unified theocracy, or something in-between?
- PC Games
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!