Serious racing means serious building. Young minds in need of a challenge can tackle Meccano’s Race Buggy building kit! This agile vehicle is a great first project for first-time builders! Young thinkers will feel like real engineers as they use tools (included) to assemble real nuts and bolts. With a construction time of approximately 1 hour, builders will have the satisfaction of assembling a car they assembled by themselves! As a S.T.E.A.M. building kit, kids get the chance to see how principles from science, technology, engineering, art and math are practically applied. Once complete, the fun continues – take the race buggy out on the open road, or proudly display this slick vehicle! Once your young engineer has conquered this set, collect the race truck or race car and build them all!
- Give your budding engineer a project they can construct themselves with the Meccano Model Race Buggy! This set is the perfect introductory model car kit for beginners.
- Young builders get hands-on, using real tools (included) to screw-in metal nuts, bolts, and wheels. When complete, builders have an authentic-looking race buggy and a huge sense of satisfaction!
- As they assemble this S.T.E.A.M. building kit, kids explore how principles from science, technology, engineering, art, and math are applied in a fun and engaging way!
- The Race Buggy from Meccano is for first-time builders aged 8+. Construction time of 1 hour. Combine and play with the Race Car and Race Truck sets!
- 107 Parts
- 2 Real Tools and 1 Instruction Sheet for 1 Model