Limited Edition Special Features:
- Hard cover (with special metallic treatment)
- Extra, exclusive 16 pages of content
- An exclusive MGS4 art lithograph.
In development on-site at the Konami Studios in Tokyo, this is the 100% complete guide to Metal Gear Solid 4 and its multiplayer online
gaming extension: Metal Gear Online.
True to the tradition of the series, Metal Gear Solid 4 is a game full of imaginative secrets bound up in a complex narrative. The secrets include hidden areas, Easter Eggs, alternate cut-scenes, bonus items, concealed game modes and undisclosed button combinations. The secrets and narrative represent the game's true genius and its replay value and these are the raison d'être of this guide. With the aid of complete top-down, satellite-style maps, the Walkthrough (written for the extreme difficulty level and therefore covers all settings)
leads you through the entire game covering all optional tasks and secrets as these become available. At over 200 pages, the guide also includes dedicated chapters on Equipment, Secrets and Metal Gear Online.
- Secrets chapter includes lists of conditions to unlock all special items, weapons, camouflage, as well as all hidden areas, all Easter Eggs, bonus items, concealed game modes, undisclosed button combinations and all bonus scenes.
- Absolutely no spoilers
- The Walkthrough pages are enhanced and magnified by detailed top-down, satellite-style level maps showing where all weapons and consumables can be found.
- The Walkthrough features short "Flashback" box-outs that briefly introduce characters as they appear.
- Highest quality screenshots are linked to the top-down maps optimising player orientation.
- Includes all Multiplayer maps which outline precise strategies for Multiplayer gaming on PLAYSTATION Network