he SL4SU is designed for the budget conscious user that wants a reliable, bright but affordable projector for powerpoint presentations, video replay and general use.
The SL4SU is equipped with a powerful 1700 ANSI lumens for the projection of bright, high-resolution SVGA images (XGA compatibility). The newly designed body is filled to the brim with advanced image and colour processing technologies like sRGB, Natural Color Matrix, 3D Gamma Correction and Line Doubler. But that is not all > 5,000-hour long-lifeprojection lamp (eco mode), and anti-theft password and user logo display functions, are incorporated as well.
Bulb Life 5000
Electronic Keystone Correction:
- makes it easy to overcome the trapezium effect caused by mounting the projector off centre to the screen.
RS232C Serial Port:
- for simple integration into AMX, Crestron or Extron controlled environments.
Plug & Play - very easy to use!!:
- just plug in your PC/MAC or Video, switch the projector on and you`re in business! Ideal for organisations with multiple users.
1 x PC/MAC Output:
Allow you to connect to another PC, MAC or Monitor.
Feeds audio out to an external amplifier or recorder.
Desktop or Ceiling Mount - Front or Rear:
- gives you flexibility no matter where you need to put the projector. Ideal for both fixed mount and mobile applications.
SVGA (800x600) resolution:
In the past, notebook or desktop computers have had low to mid resolution output ranging from VGA (640 x 480) to SVGA (800 x 600). This model is compatible for use with computers that output up to SVGA resolution.
Manual Zoom & Focus:
So simple to control!
Single Video & Data Inputs:
Makes connection simple and easy when you only have one computer or VCR to connect.
Auto Scan for most PC`s and MAC:
So simple to use even if multiple users are wanting to utilize the projector.
Uses a two dimensional dot compression system to ensure high quality images from an XGA source.
Digital Zoom - ideal for spreadsheets!:
- particularly useful if you`re presenting to a big audience or you`re a long way from the screen.
Noise level 33dBA(low)
Universal Power Supply:
- take the projector overseas with you!
this model can be connected to a Macintosh computer.
- for simple control of your mouse!
- blanks the picture momentarily.
24 month Double Diamond Warranty:
- our comprehensive warranty provides you with peace of mind.
Emergency Roadside Assistance:
- in the unlikely event of your Mitsubishi projector failing, a quick phone call to our Customer Service Centre will mean that you get a free loan projector whilst we fix your unit. Not only that - but we deliver & collect free of charge within 24 hours!! (Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm) Conditions apply.
- ideal for the mobile user.
Component Video Input for DVD:
- connect your DVD player to the projector and enjoy the picture quality that component video brings. Ideal for home theatre!
Includes Soft Carry Case
- this model complies with the Microsoft sRGB standard for accurate colour reproduction. You can be sure that the colours you see on your desktop monitor will be faithfully matched by your projector.
New 3D Cineview Line Doubler:
- surpassing the performance of the previous Line Doubler function, the new 3D Cineview realizes improved cross colouring and eliminates the "jaggies" for clearer still images with crisp contours. Along with the reproduction of beautiful, natural looking moving images, a significant gain in video picture quality has been achieved, making it possible to recreate images with a cinema like presence.
New Natural Colour Matrix:
- equipped with the third generation of Mitsubishi`s patented Natural Colour Matrix, this projector provides vivid and accurate colour reproduction that helps to add realism and appeal to any presentation. This feature now offers TINT adjustment for PC screens in addition to its 6-axis colour correction function for precise adjustment of both colour saturation and tone for exquisite image quality. Ideal for organisations wanting to faithfully reproduce logos or images where accurate colour reproduction is a must. Also ideal for matching colour between projector and colour monitors.
Optional Diagnostic System:
- to monitor projectors and facilitate maintenance, the optional diagnostic system provides control over key projector functions such as power on/off as well as warnings for operating temperature, lamp life and filter clogging. Controlled via a master PC, this system is ideal for incorporating other Mitsubishi projectors into a Local Area Network (LAN) for both academic and business environments. Fully IP addressable and compatible with all Mitsubishi projectors.
User Logo Display:
- we can customize your projector to your preference by inserting a corporate name, logo, message or image of your choice which will appear on start up or when PICTURE MUTE is activated.
600:1 Contrast Ratio:
- despite its low cost, this projector offers contrast similar to competitor models triple the price. A high contrast ratio means you`ll be able to see subtle differences in blacks and greys which will improve your viewing experience.
Enjoy high resolution RGB video from SCART:
- designed to allow you to connect your Sky Digital Decoder or DVD player via SCART to your projector`s 15 pin d-sub or BNC data input, so you can take advantage of the high resolution RGB specification. You`ll enjoy a staggering 35% increase in picture resolution over your normal composite connection. The RGB output from your Sky Digital Decoder or DVD player offers 450 lines of resolution compared to 330 lines of resolution from composite video outputs.
- ideal for mobile presentations
Anti theft password:
- for security
Short Throw Lens (1.2:1):
- ideal for schools, boardrooms and mobile presenters, meaning that the projector can be located close to the screen without reducing picture size.
Optional Full Remote:
- upgrade to the full remote control for mouse control, DVD & VCR control plus laser pointer.
1700 ansi lumens:
- can be seen in most lighting conditions without the need to dim lights or close curtains
Up to 5000 hour lamp life:
(when operated in low lamp mode)