OCR Information and Communication Technology GCSE Teacher's Pack has been published to support OCR's new specification. Written by highly experienced teachers, the resource covers the four units of the course:
- Application and knowledge of ICT
- Practical applications in ICT
- ICT in today's world
- Creative use of ICT and Coding a solution
Each Unit is supported by:
- comprehensive teacher notes;
- photocopiable activities and;
- answers to questions in the textbook,
as well advice on preparing students for the compulsory Awarding Body pre release set tasks and controlled assessment projects.
Steve Cushing is a well-known and respected author and trainer. Brian Gillinder is a former head of ICT in a large comprehensive school. George Rouse is a current head of ICT.