Organic Nights: Soft Grey Childrens Long Sleeve/Long Pants Pyjama Set – 8–9 years
We trust that you will love snuggling with your children at bedtime and in the early mornings with our 100% GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton Pyjama Sets that are as pure, soft and healthy as sleepwear can be!
Considering children sleep for half their young lives, with Organic Nights, you can trust they are cocooned in the world's healthiest sleepwear for a nourishing slumber.
Your careful and conscious choice of our sleepwear DOES matter because when children sleep they rest, recharge, heal and grow.
Organic Nights carries the world's strictest GOTS-Certified Organic stamp of approval because – like you – we care about reducing the toxic load on our children's lungs, skin and nervous system, and want to give them every chance to slip into healthy, quality sleep each night.
And, what's more, we want to support and encourage ethical, sustainable and conscious manufacturing that is organic at every step of the chain, from seed to seam. We agree, it's the kindest way forward for our planet's health.
- 100% GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton Sleepwear
- Supremely soft, breathable and gentle on your child's young skin
- Luxe, highest quality 180gsm cotton
- Long-sleeve top and long-leg bottoms with comfortable cuffs for quality sleep
- This classic Stone Grey is perfect for soothing bedtimes and fans of neutral tones, and suits both boys and girls
- The Tiny Whales print is, of course, inspired by these magnificent creatures, and is custom designed by an Australian artisan illustrator
- Also available in our baby range – perfect for matching with siblings, cousins and friends
- Colour: Stone Grey
- Design: Tiny Whales Print
- Fabric Type: GOTS-Certified 100% Organic Cotton 180gsm
- Size range: 2/3 yrs, 4/5 yrs, 6/7 yrs, 8/9 yrs, 10/11 yrs
- Made in GOTS-Certified Mill in India
How This Pyjama Set Is Kind On Our Planet
- Sustainably made from seed to seam
- Meets the highest standards for the GOTS-Certification for Organics (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Free of toxic dyes, bleaches, softeners or treatments, that means NO heavy metals, formaldehyde, flame retardants, endocrine hormone disruptors, BPA, GMO ingredients and other nasties that have the potential to negatively impact children's health and wellbeing as well as damage the environment and local waterways
- Made in a GOTS-Certified Fair Trade Mill in India
- Ethical and safe labour standards for the makers involved
- Wash on cold, gentle machine wash with similar colours.
- Line dry inside out.