Mighty Ape can deliver this product within 1-2 business days
(usually overnight) to urban centres across Australia, and some remote areas.
using standard courier delivery
Despite promises of 'fast and easy' results from slick marketers, real personal growth is neither fast nor easy. The truth is that hard work, courage and self-discipline are required to achieve meaningful results - results that aren't attained by those who cling to the fantasy of achievement without effort.
Personal Development for Smart People reveals the unvarnished truth about what it takes to consciously grow as a human being. As you read, you'll learn the seven universal principles behind all successful growth efforts (truth, love, power, oneness, authority, courage and intelligence); as well as practical, insightful methods for improving your health, relationships, career, finances and more.
You'll see how to:
- Become the conscious creator of your life instead of feeling hopelessly adrift.
- Enjoy a fulfilling career that honours your unique self-expression.
- Attract empowering relationships with loving, compatible partners.
- Wake up early feeling motivated, energised and enthusiastic.
- Achieve inspiring goals with disciplined daily habits.
- Resolve conflicts between logic and intuition to awaken your inner genius.
- Earn abundant income by contributing genuine value to others.
With its refreshingly honest yet highly motivating style, this fascinating book will help you courageously explore, creatively express and consciously embrace your extraordinary human journey.
Steve Pavlina is the most successful personal growth and development blogger. Instead of posing as a self-help guru with all the answers, Steve encourages people to experiment in order to learn through direct experience. He has written more than 700 free articles, often challenging his readers to question what they've been taught and to consider alternative perspectives. Blue-eyed, colour-blind and left-handed, Steve is the voice of recessive genes that seek creative expression instead of social conformity. Website: http://www.stevepavlina.com