The all new PlayStation Portable - Slim & Lite is now 33% lighter and 20% slimmer! It also features faster loading times, video out and can now be charged via the usb cable!
- The ULTIMATE in portable entertainment is now 33% lighter and 20% slimmer.
- Play games, watch movies, view photo's, listen to music, surf the net ...and much more.
- Now with AV output - play movies and games on your television!
- Battery and Charge (smaller battery but same capacity / can charge via USB cable now)
- Faster loading times and game play (significantly improved with double the RAM of previous model).
Ratchet, Clank, and Captain Qwark return to PSP this summer in Secret Agent Clank, an all new adventure where Clank takes the lead as the titular character. Developed by High Impact Games, the studio that brought Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters to PSP, Secret Agent Clank brings the humor, quality gameplay and action that fans have come to expect from the franchise back to PSP.
Taking cues from spy classics of the past, Secret Agent Clank presents the Ratchet and Clank universe with a spy themed twist, including Clank as the Galaxy’s greatest undercover agent dressed in a tuxedo. With gadgets ranging from Cufflink Bombs to the Tie-arang and the introduction of Clank-Fu, Clank’s very own style of martial arts, Secret Agent Clank features action oriented moves and gadgets newly upgraded for the franchise. Also new to Clank’s move set are timing based puzzles enabling him to avoid laser fields, struggle to stay alive in a dance of death and subdue enemies with his bare hands. For the first time in the franchise, Clank masters snowboards, speed boats and other vehicles to take part in exciting chases, escape missions and to tail enemies.
In an all new story, players find Ratchet in a maximum security prison for a crime he didn’t commit. The player follows Clank as he dons his secret agent persona in order to prove Ratchet’s innocence. With a combination of stealth, puzzle solving, melee combat and spy weaponry, Clank gathers evidence and follows a trail of clues that takes him to the far reaches of the universe. Ratchet returns as a playable character, receiving weapons from Clank to help him stay alive in prison. Another first for the franchise, Captain Qwark appears as a three dimensional playable character, retelling the tales of Clanks exploits as if he were the champion with the exaggerated, over-the-top humor only Captain Qwark can provide.
- Ratchet and Clank return to PSP in an all-new story that focuses on Clank and his Secret Agent persona as he attempts to rescue Ratchet from wrongful imprisonment.
- Clank-focused gameplay features new move-set offering stealth moves, more speed and power and the ability to subdue large enemies using Clank-Fu.
- State-of-the-art espionage weapons and gadgets, such as the deadly Tanglevine Carnation, explosive Cufflink Bombs, and the deadly Tie-A-Rang aid Clank in his pursuit.
- Travel from the ski resort of Glaciara to the intergalactic casino/resort world of Le Paradis De Tricheurs Casino.
- Contextual gameplay helps Clank avoid laser fields, dance with the mysterious Countessa Lottabolts and compete in high stakes galactic card games.
- Drive the latest in spy vehicles, ranging from sport cars, speedboats, and snowboards.
- Four playable characters: Clank, Ratchet, Captain Qwark, and all new Gadgebot gameplay.
- Ratchet returns as a playable character in arena based battles to earn new weapons and bolts.
- Captain Qwark appears as a three dimensional playable character for the first time in the franchise, retelling the tales of Clanks exploits as if he were the hero.
- Familiar characters from Ratchet & Clank franchise return in a humorous storyline that will satisfy all Ratchet & Clank fans.
Get ready for all the firepower players have come to expect from the multi-million unit-selling Ratchet & Clank series in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, an all-new sci-fi action adventure made exclusively for the PSP system. Featuring many new and returning weapons and gadgets, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will draw players into a galaxy spanning adventure set across new levels with diverse gameplay.
As the first title developed by High Impact Games, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters goes back to the franchise’s roots with hallmark Ratchet & Clank gameplay sure to please fans of the series. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters features all new gameplay for Ratchet’s brainy robotic sidekick, Clank, who steps out from behind the shadows to assume a prominent role alongside Ratchet. Capturing all of the humor from previous PlayStation 2 installments with engaging cinematics, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters will allow up to four players to blow one another away in action-packed wireless multiplayer gaming.
While on a much needed vacation, Ratchet and Clank’s rest and relaxation time is suddenly cut short as they soon find themselves lured into a mysterious quest. Following the trail of a kidnapped girl, Ratchet and Clank rediscover a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites. They soon uncover a plot more dangerous than they could have imagined.
- Ratchet and Clank make their PSP debut, going back to the franchise’s roots with classic Ratchet & Clank gameplay as playable Clank returns with all-new gameplay.
- Set in the franchise’s signature style sci-fi universe, players will take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank in a journey across the galaxy full of new destinations to explore and conquer.
- Featuring new and returning weapons and gadgets, including the Blitz Cannon, Agents of Doom and Shrink Ray, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters packs all of the combat and destruction fans have come to expect from the series.
- Players can utilize the all-new customizable armor system themed for various gameplay to gain upgrades and advance through challenging action-packed areas.
- Gain access to different vehicles to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions.
- With wireless multiplayer gaming, up to four players can connect for intense combat and head-to-head action.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!