Ponyo loves Sosuke!
This Ponyo 10th Anniversary Limited Edition features both a DVD and Blu-Ray of the film and the Art of Ponyo hardcover book, along with exclusive postcards and a collectable coin, all in beautiful artbox packaging.
In a small town by the sea lives five year old Sosuke, high on a cliff overlooking the Inland Sea. One morning while playing on the rocky beach below his house, he discovers a goldfish he names Ponyo, her head stuck in a jam jar. Sosuke rescues Ponyo and keeps her in a green plastic bucket.
Both Ponyo and Sosuke are fascinated by each other and promise to stay firm friends until Ponyo's father, a sorcerer who lives deep under the sea, forces her to return with him to the ocean depths. What follows is an amazing underwater adventure for all ages…
- Meet Ponyo (Introduction by Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall)
- A Conversation with Hayao Miyazaki and John Lasseter
- Behind the Microphone: The Voices of Ponyo
- Creating Ponyo
- Ponyo and Fujimoto
- The Nursery
- Scoring Miyazaki
- The Producer’s Perspective: Telling the Story
- The Locations in Ponyo
- The Five Geniuses Who Created Ponyo
- Hayao Miyazaki Interview
- Toshio Suzuki Interview
- Dubbing Session and Interview with the Japanese Cast
- Theme Song Music Video
- Japanese Trailers and TV Spots