Football Manager 2001 uses a simple interface allowing the player to easily navigate the controls and take their team to Premiership glory. As well as the English Premier League, players can also face a new challenge in one of over 20 leagues in seven countries. Using a 3D match engine players can even watch their decisions on the pitch come into place or opt for the fast view and see all the scores in other matches at the same time as watching their own game. Most exciting of all is a new Database Editor where players can keep their game up to date with all the latest transfers.
Every football fan believes they could do the best job of managing a club and Football Manager 2001 gives the player the opportunity to do just that.
· 3D Match engine - watch all the goals and all the action as it happens
· Fast View mode - see all the scores in other matches at the same time as watching your game
· Player training - including the new player boost option. Get the extra bit of effort out of your players by using the boost in important games
· Stadium building option – with more fans watching the match means more income. You can even opt for Wembley stadium!
· New Database Editor - keep your game up to date with all the latest transfers
· Financial goals - chairmen will set goals for players that must be met – balance the books and achieve the goals he sets on the pitch, or pay the price!
· EA Mail Communication Tool – keep in touch with all aspects of the game
· F.A Premier League Licence - the only officially licensed product that can give you the English F.A. Premier League.
- PC Games
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!