Set in WWII the player takes the role of Captain Lewis Stone, an American flight officer, whose surveillance aircraft is shot down by the Germans while his is investigating suspicious activity around the prisoner of war camp Stalag Luft III.
Whilst in this camp, Stone discuvoers that the German scientists are using the cover of ther pison system to develop a highly advanced technology based on the V2 rocket.
On reporting his findings to the SOE, Stone is charged with the mission of discovering exactly what is going and putting a stop to it once and for all.
- Adventure game where the player needs to escape from a range of prison camps, the last one being Colditz.
- Atmospheric - detailed, immersive WWII POW environments, including Colditz.
- POW features tension in its atmospher like no other game - challenging gameplay with high stake objectives.
- Find your way through the game - dynamic challenges with thousands of solutions.
- Compelling overall plotline - to succeed player will need to pose as a German guard, steal cars, sabotage equipment, engineer mass escapes, call in Allied air strikes.
- 5 levels set over 2 different camps. Camps alter from level to level (different areas are accessible, seasons alter etc).