Nonstop Action On The High Seas!
International martial arts mega-star Jackie Chan (Rush Hour, Twin Dragons, Rumble In The Bronx) directs and performs all his own death-defying stunts in a hard-hitting and humorous action adventure that's been called one of his very best! Chan rocks the high seas as Dragon Ma, a determined coast guard officer on patrol in late 19th century Hong Kong. As he battles with a ruthless syndicate in a seemingly never-ending struggle for control of the dangerous waters, you'll be blown away as Jackie literally thows himself into some of the most amazing movie stuntwork ever captured on film! Also starring popluar Sammo Hung (TV's Martial Law), this must-see adrenaline-pumping adventure delivers all the intense thrills and witty fun that Jackie Chan fans demand!
- Audio Commentary with Bey Logan
- Jackie Chan animated biography feature
- Trailer archive
- Interview with lead villain Dick Wei
- Interview with co-star and Wing Chun Grandmaster Lee Hoi-san
- Script to footage review with writer Edward Tang
- Interview gallery with John Cheung and Mars
- Project A: Revisited (exclusive documentary)
- Photo Gallery
- Out-take montage