Qwirkle is as simple as matching colours and shapes, but this game also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy.Earn points by building rows and columns of blocks that share a common shape or colour. Look for opportunities to score big by placing a tile that touches multiple pieces with matching attributes. The player with the most points wins! 108 wooden blocks.
- The abstract game of Qwirkle consists of 108 wooden blocks with six different shapes in six different colours.
- There is no board, players simply use an available flat surface.
- Players begin the game with six blocks. The start player places blocks of a single matching attribute (colour or shape but not both) on the table.
- The blocks must all be played in a line and match, without duplicates, either the color or shape of the previous block.
- The player with the high score wins!
Suitable for ages 3 & up