Introducing the Razer Nari Ultimate, featuring Razer HyperSense — a wireless PC gaming headset equipped with intelligent haptic technology developed by Lofelt™ that converts sound signals into dynamic touch-sensory feedback in real time. Haptics in gamepads today provide simple feedback and rumbling during key in-game events. With Razer HyperSense, the Razer Nari Ultimate picks up the shape and frequencies of game audio and transforms them into rich, lifelike haptic effects. Vibrations flow accurately from left to right, and with different intensities, depending on where the audio cues are coming from in the game. Gamers will now have heightened awareness of their in-game surroundings.
We’re raising the bar when it comes to immersion by letting you feel the impact of battle. The Razer Nari Ultimate is powered by Razer HyperSense – featuring haptic technology that creates touch-sensory feedback for lifelike sensations based on audio cues from the game. Now you can sense planes roaring overhead or recoil from the bursts of gunfire, creating a whole new layer of immersion for the ultimate gaming experience.
THX SPATIAL AUDIO
THX Spatial Audio goes beyond traditional surround sound by simulating sound in a 360° sphere around you. With the Razer Nari Ultimate, you can now react to any in-game movement, even if it’s coming from above or beneath you, giving you heightened senses during your game. Unleash your predatory instincts with sound as a weapon.
COMPLEMENTED BY COMFORT
The Razer Nari Ultimate is designed so that its immersive technology is complemented by comfortable features, letting you escape into game worlds for hours without strain.
- Razer HyperSense
- THX Spatial Audio
- Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions
- Lag-Free Wireless Performance
- Game/Chat Balance
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 107 ± 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: Width 56mm / Length 67mm
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with cooling gel, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver / 3.5mm analog
- Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Analog connection: 4 – pole
- Battery life: 8 hours with Razer Chroma lighting and HyperSense / 20 hours without Razer Chroma lighting and HyperSense
- Frequency response: 100 – 6.5 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): –42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Lofelt L5 Haptic Drivers:
- 1 in each earcup
- Frequency Response: 20 – 200 Hz
- Maximum Generated Force: 4.3 G
- Intelligent Digital Signal Processing