Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition contains original game plus all
the following DLC:
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes.
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations,
multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon.
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive
mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding
gameplay challenges for John Marston.
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up
to four players.
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite
multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
“This stunning Wild West epic raises the bar for open world action
games…” 9.5/10 – Gamespot
“…Red Dead Redemption is a must-play game…one of the deepest, most
fun, and most gorgeous games around.” 9.7/10 – IGN
Red Dead Redemption is a third-person action-adventure game Western epic, set
at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to
give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the
- Setting is a fictional open-world American Wild West environment including
frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain
passes – each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions.
- Experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique
characters, struggle against the elements and animals of one of the
world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious
path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers
that inhabited it.
- Partake in a morality system built on honor and fame, where you gain or lose
points in each area based on your actions.
- Period specific weapons include a cattleman revolver, a mauser pistol, a
repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, a lasso and more.
- Western themed mini-games are also available, including showdowns, gambling,
hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet.
“…Red Dead Redemption is a must-play game. Rockstar has taken the Western
to new heights and created one of the deepest, most fun, and most gorgeous games
around. You can expect the occasional bug or visual hiccup, but you can also
expect a fantastic game that offers the Western experience we've all been
waiting for. Red Dead Redemption is a complete game in every sense – both the
single player and multiplayer modes are excellent – and still manages to
offer an attention to detail you rarely see from a game of this scope.”
9.7/10 – IGN
“This stunning Wild West epic raises the bar for open world action games,
and stakes its claim as one of the most engaging games this year…an
outstanding game that tells a great story with memorable and occasionally
laugh-out-loud-funny characters. Think about great moments that you remember
from spaghetti Western movies, put them all into one 20– to 40-hour epic
feature, and picture yourself in the starring role. Now you have some idea of
what's waiting for you in Red Dead Redemption.” 9.5/10 – Gamespot
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American
- Massive play area made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts
filled with characters with varying looks, accents, etc.
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions
throughout the game.
- Loads of unique non-player characters to interact with.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties,
cattle herding and five finger fillet.
- An assortment of period specific weapons including a cattleman revolver, a
mauser pistol, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, lasso
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for
- Ridable horses and more than 40 kinds of animals that you can hunt or be
NB: You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula.
Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable,
downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use
serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation
of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or
termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may
require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon
30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The
content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent
or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this
videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any
conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering,
transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy
protection is strictly prohibited.