Influence the general populace through your key supporters by using them to instigate actions. Thousands of exciting and diverse actions to order and orchestrate from vast rallies and riots to rigging football matches to secret police ‘hits’ to broadcasting news propaganda.
· Richest simulation environment ever. Revolutionary AI techniques will allow one million living and breathing individual citizens to inhabit the towns and cities in Novistrana.
· Each person will have detailed daily routines that range from going to work, to collecting their kids from school, to doing their shopping and to voting in elections. Each individual will also have their own set of beliefs, emotions, skills and loyalties that govern their behaviour, producing consistent and realistic reactions to situations that arise in the game.
· Thousands of factions, organisations and parties to subvert and control, each with their own goals and powers. Thousands of factors dictate how these groups will react to a player's actions. As a result, every game will be a different and exciting experience.
· Extremely efficient and realistic citizen navigation utilizing an innovative hierarchical path-finding algorithm. Use of potential field technology allows for flexible crowd formation and flocking behaviour. Towns feature advanced transport routines that accurately model inner city traffic and metro systems.
· State of the art AI-controlled music system changes the mood of the music smoothly depending on how you are playing, the persona of your in-game character and the action you are currently viewing.
· Cutting edge behavioural cloning techniques will be employed to produce intelligent computer players with personalities. They will provide the sternest of challenges to even the best strategy gamers, learning and adapting to the way you play.
· The most advanced graphics engine ever seen, "Totality", capable of rendering scenes of unlimited complexity in real time every frame. In other words, there is no upper bound on the number of polygons and objects that can be used in a scene, thus allowing for buildings or characters to be made out of millions of polys if so required.
· Zoom smoothly from a satellite-like image of Novistrana (2000km square) to focus on minute detail anywhere in the world (for example the threads on screws). In addition, the game will feature special effects that surpass the current state-of-the-art in development, including unlimited real time light sources, self-shadowing, and physically-based material models.
· All the above allows for the actions to be realised stunningly with a cinematic quality and feel, the camera moves having been hand-scripted to vividly capture the key moments of every action.