Ridge Racer 7
Continuing its illustrious history, Ridge Racer 7 returns as a title on the PS3 system. Drift around corners at speeds over 160 mphtaking the lead as Ridge Racer 7 brings gamers a driving experience unlike any other. With a new platform comes new territory as RR7 promies to reinvent itself, allowing players to choose from 40 different machines and over 20 courses. With reversed courses, the total grows to 40, the most in the series ever! Players can further enjoy the drift racing experience by taking part in the new customization mode, opening up the experience with up to 200,000 customization combinations. With full support of Sony's new network service, Ridge Racer fans have an entirely new world to explore and drift through!
- Drift Racing At Its Best: Ridge Racer 7 includes a total of 40 machines and 20 exhilarating courses filled with nitrous filled straight-aways and hairpin turns. With reversed courses, the total grows to 40, most in the series ever!
- Customize Your Ultimate Machine: The brand new machine customization mode gives the player the power to make the perfect machine in up to 200,000 different ways. From visual touches to performance related specifications, any racing style can be brought to life for the most hardcore or casual gamer.
- Race Your Way To the Top: In the new career mode, build yourself up to become the best Ridge Racer. The player will be tested to the limit, building a career from the ground up in over 160 races.
- Online Play: In addition to the single player modes, Ridge Racer 7 will be compatible with Sony's new online service for heated races with up to 14 players. Players will be able to bring their customized machine online to challenge other players to prove who is the ultimate Ridge Racer.
With the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system’s Cell Broadband Engine™ creating experiences that were never thought possible, a controller was needed that would enable your experience to match its potential. Enter the new SIXAXIS™ wireless controller. Utilizing sensors designed to read when a player angles, tilts, thrusts, or pulls, the SIXAXIS controller allows game play to become a natural extension of the player’s body.
And with the heritage of the PlayStation system’s basic controller design still intact, gamers are now able to play the controls they’ve grown accustomed to while harnessing the added intuitive movements of the multi-axis controller.
- Motion Sensing System Thanks to breakthrough technology and a highly sensitive motion sensing system, the controller becomes a natural extension of the user’s body
- Bluetooth Bluetooth for wireless gameplay (the PLAYSTATION®3 system can support up to seven wireless controllers at one time).
- Analog Joy Sticks The tilting angle of the analog joy sticks have been slightly broadened to enable more delicate and dynamic manipulation.
- L2/R2 Buttons The shape of the L2/R2 buttons has been altered, enabling increased travel and precision for more subtle control in games.
- USB Charging Plug into a USB cable and automatically charge the controller through the system at any time. (Use any of the four USB connectors on the PLAYSTATION®3.)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!