The SAPPHIRE R9 290 Tri-X has 2560 stream processing units and an engine clock of up to 1000 Mhz. Also equipped with 4GB of the latest high performance GDDR5 memory on a 512-bit interface and clocked at 1300 MHz (5.2GHz effective).
- Display Support: supports up to 3 display monitor(s) without DisplayPort, 4 x Maximum Display Monitor(s) support
- 1 x HDMI (with 3D)
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 x Dual-Link DVI-D
- GPU: 957 MHz Core Clock
- 28 nm Chip
- 2560 x Stream Processors
- Video Memory: 4096 MB Size
- 512 -bit GDDR5
- 5.0 MHz Effective
- Dimensions: 305(L)X113(W)X38(H) mm
- Size: 2.2 x slot
- Software: Driver CD
- Included Accessories:
- 8 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable
- 6 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 1X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
- 4096MB Minimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- 750 Watt Power Supply is required.
- 1X150 Watt 8-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended.
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required.