On the 30th June 1908 an explosion with the combined energy of 2000 Hiroshima bombs rocked the region of Tunguska in Central Siberia and felled over 6,000 square km of trees. The explosion could be heard from as far as 1,000km away. Eye witnesses saw a long object fall from the sky which was illuminated in a blue-white light. A 20km high column of light was followed by a black-mushroom shaped cloud. It has been reported that for the next three nights it was so bright across all of Europe that you could read a newspaper outdoors. To date it still remains a mystery as to what happened that day, and now YOU will find yourself immersed in a race against time to uncover a global conspiracy that will carry you to the far reaches of the world. Prepare to have your detective skills challenged like never before in the dark world of cover-ups and corruption.
- 2D/3D symbiosis – the best of both worlds (2D backgrounds for optimum clarity and richness of detail, 3D characters for smooth animations and atmospheric light and shade effects)
- 110 highly detailed and atmospheric pre-rendered backgrounds
- 25 movie quality motion captured 3D characters
- Real time light and shade effects of the 3D characters
- Atmospheric weather effects (e.g., snow and rain)
- Backgrounds that can be scrolled over several screens
- Facial animation to show emotions and speech
- Cinematic-quality videos for intro and cutscenes in wide screen perspective
- Well thought out story and riddle designs
- Lively locations thanks to numerous background animations
- Nintendo Wii
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!