Expand the creative possibilities of your quilting with richly colored fabric made from your own photos-it's easy!
* Learn the secrets of getting the best results from your digital camera, inkjet printer, scanner, photo editing software, and printable fabric sheets
* Use a simple organizing system to make your images easy to work with
* Enhance your printed fabrics with paints, inks, dye sticks, and crayons (specific product recommendations included)
* Create riveting quilts by using positive and negative space, balance, line, focal points, and other design principles
* Inexpensive Photoshop Elements is the only computer program you need
* Try out all 25 techniques with 8 artistic projects, then use the techniques in your own quilts
Lura Schwarz Smith has been creating art quilts for over thirty years. One of her quilts was included in the 100 Best American Quilts of the 20th Century. Lura and her husband Kerby teach digital quilt classes and produce art quilts using digital imagery.