Ethnic and political tensions flare, terrorism is rampant worldwide, while third-world military dictators and corporations hire anyone that will fight for their cause.
You work for Granite, a private campany that hires out mercenaries like yourself to execute these dirty deeds.
This week you find yourself en route to Africa for a contract job - but things haven't gone as planned. Your team has suffered massive casualties. As you and your squad retreat toward the extraction point, you realize your worst fears have finally come true; you've been left for dead.
Interactive Magic presents the revolutionary Shadow Company. Powered by a proprietary 3D engine, Shadow Campany is a real-time strategy/tactical game that immerses players in the mysterious world of cutthroat mercenaries. With realistic game environments, incredible graphics, and addictive game play, Shadow Company promises to blow gamers away.
* Proprietary 3D engine features realistic 3D terrain and animated units. Mercenaries will be able to crouch, crawl, climb, and shoot.
* Over 15 mercenaries, each with unique characteristics, personalities, and varying tactical skills. Maintain a company of 8 mercenaries at any given time.
* 9 campaigns with up to 10 objectives in each.
* Massive play areas - sheer scale and detailed textured maps.
* 3D terrain maps with dynamic topography that allows players to follow tracks in the sand and snow.
* User-friendly tutorial which will ease players seamlessly into the game as they learn.
* Multiplayer for 8 people via LAN and Internet.
Release date Australia
November 11th, 1999
- PC Games
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review