Powerful magician Roger Bacon is on the same train, with the intention of kidnapping her because he believes she is the key to his master plan to unlock ancient secrets that'll destroy the earth. Enter Urm Hyuga, the son of a Japanese soldier who died in battle 15 years ago. He is a harmonixer - a man with the ability to morph into different creatures. Guided by a mysterious female voice, he rescues Alice, foiling the kidnapping attempt. Players will journey through China and Europe to uncover the evil scheme of Roger and his minions, as well as unravel the many mysteries surrounding the unique Shadow Heart's characters.
The journey begins…the pursuit is on…and the story unfolds…
* Play with the innovative battle system that uses the "Judgment Ring", a shaded wheel where the outcome of in-game actions are solely dependent on where players stop the rotating bar
* Meet unique characters with their own characteristics, personalities and abilities who will join Urm and Alice on their quest
* Gain the ability to morph Urm into 20 various creatures as you battle the forces of darkness
* Engage in hours of intense gameplay as your journey across early 20th century Eurasia
* Discover more than 200 special items including weapons, armour and other unique magic items.
* Upgrade your weapons and acquire powerful spells that produce spectacular effects
* Encounter and battle more than 130 different monsters
* Experience fantastic CG cinematics that progress the in-depth storyline
* Engrossing and in-depth story line that spans throughout Asia and Europe.
* Other playable characters throughout the game
- Keith Valentine - Vampire
- Harry - Young leader of an orphan group
- Margaretta Zelle - International Spy
- Syushin - An old Chinese mage
* Earn cash that enables you to:
- Upgrade your weapons or make them more powerful
- Acquire special items such as spells and health potions
- Pay a shop keeper to widen the shaded areas of the wheel or even slow the rotation spin down
* Different shaded wheel for each playable character. This allows for:
- Gameplay variety
- The user to use their hand-eye coordination to control the event outcome
* Acquire new creatures to morph into by using 'soul points'
* Spell effects
- PlayStation 2
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!