Short Walks Isle of Wight covering parts of Newtown, Tennyson Down and Bembridge.
This selection offers interest and regional variety in the Isle of Wight, providing the best short walks in the area. Covering walks through the whole of the Isle of Wight, both popular and little know scenic routes including Newchurch and Carisbrooke.
- See walk locations by Looking Inside
-20 circular walks up to 5 miles
- Clear, large scale Ordnance Survey route maps
- GPS reference for all Isle of Wight waypoints
- Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route
- All routes have been fully researched and written by expert outdoor writers
- Beautiful photography of scenes from the walks
Ideal for families, or for those who prefer shorter distances, Short Walks guides contain 20 walks graded by distance, duration and difficulty. Each route includes points of interest as well as fun observation questions for children.