External (USB-2/IEEE1394) AIT-2 Turbo tape drive kit.
Per tape, stores 80GB (uncompressed) and up to 208GB (compressed - depending on file types) with 12MB/s native transfer rate.
Perfect for users with plenty of Audio and Video files, the drive's supplied "1-Safe" software enables uncomplicated drag & drop backups and restore.
This accessorised kit comes complete with cabling, media, cleaning tape, "Drag & Drop" software, and Retrospect backup software for Windows or Macintosh.
This drive is fully compatible (read and write) to AIT-2 Turbo, AIT-1 Turbo, AIT-E Turbo, AIT-2, and AIT-1 media.
* Up to 208GB Per Tape
* Up to 112GB Per Hr
* Helical Scan Recording
* Memory In Cassette (MIC)
* AME Based Media
* Dual Spindle Cartridge
* Super Cleaning System
* Low Power Consumption
* Efficient Background Operation
* Easy Connection
* Simple Drag & Drop Software
* Retrospect Backup Software
* Formats Supported: AIT-2 TURBO, AIT-1 TURBO, AIT-E TURBO, AIT-2, AIT-1
* Media Supported: 8mm 230m (with or without MIC)
* Native Capacity: 80GB
* Native Storage Speed: 12MB/s
* Compression: ALDC (Hardware)
* Burst Transfer Rate: 400Mbps (IEEE1394), 480Mbps (USB-2)
* Buffer: 32MB Buffer
* Average Access Time: 43s (AIT-1 TURBO MIC TAPE), 48s (AIT-1 TURBO NON-MIC TAPE)
* Writing Method: Helical Scan
* MTBF: 400,000POH @ 100% Duty Cycle
* Warranty: 3yrs Replacement Warranty
* Operating Temp: 10Cº to 35Cº
* Storage Temp: -40Cº to 70Cº
* Operating Humidity: 30% to 80% (non condensing)
* Interface: IEEE1394 (Firewire/i.Link), USB2.0 (USB1.1 permitted but with USB1.1 performance)
* Socket: 2 x IEEE1394 ports, 1 x USB-2 port
* Voltage: AC 100V 0.5A, 240V 0.3A (1.2A max)
* Power: 20W operating
* Dimensions: 198 (W) x 64.5 (H) x 246 (D) mm
* Weight: 2.4kg
* Hardware: Desktop or Tower PC with available IEEE1394 or USB-2 interface