Soundtrack to War showcases spontaneous music performances by a striking cast of battle weary. Performances made without rehearsal, under the blaring Iraqi sun, with a destroyed city, the distraction of gunfire and bursting mortar shells forming a frightening backdrop.
American culture came into Iraq, wired into its tanks and helicopters - a live soundtrack to war, with lyrics such as Let The Bodies Hit The Floor, Round Out, The Tank and Bombs over Baghdad, being memorised by every soldier and forever linked to the violent events they accompanied. As the war extended into a second year, many started writing and performing their own songs. It was rock, rap & roll.
- Director's Commentary - Plus over 98 minutes of more music and interviews including:
- "They Made It Out" - Featurette
- "Hagos/Hunter" - Interviews in Germany
- "soldiers" - Spike and Corkins discuss Heavy Metal music in depth
- "In Case You Were Wondering" Featurette
- "The Pink Flamingo" - Uday's former private night club
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!