SpyToy is more than just a game, it is a state of the art security system. It builds on the surveillance concept first introduced in EyeToy: Play 2 with a package of new and improved security features, whilst the gameplay sees you become a member of the SIA [Strategic Intelligence Agency], tasked with bringing to justice a global network of master criminals.
SpyToy now offers two modes: Security and Gameplay. Surveillance mode is a fun security system that uses the EyeToy camera to secretly capture footage of unwanted intruders. It can be used to passively monitor a room, with the EyeToy camera triggering playback of a pre-recorded warning message on the TV screen or secretly recording the person from the moment they enter the area. Gameplay mode allows you to enrol at the SIA and put your secret agent skills to the test by undertaking a range of missions as you track down members of the criminal fraternity.
With the exclusive face recognition and tracking technology, SpyToy allows you to secure your system from unwanted viewers who will fail the face scan, and also to create unique profiles of your targets so that only identified intruders are recorded. Packed full of features, SpyToy offers:
- Face Tracking enables SpyToyTM to recognise up to 10 faces
- Video Messaging System - send secret messages to friends via a Memory Card (8MB) (for PlayStation 2)
- Special 'background subtraction' facility used in spy games and Surveillance mode
- Post-recording editing features to manipulate video capture
- Print hi-resolution images on any Epson USB printer
The ultimate in room security with motion and face-recognition triggered recordings or alert facilities:
- Record digital, night vision or time lapse video, still digital images or sound clips
- Improved video capture and compression system ensures high clarity footage - nearly doubling the EyeToy USB camera's photo resolution to 640x480 dpi
- Zoom into specific areas of the live feed and set multiple alarm zones to trigger recordings or alerts
- Editing and customisation options allow you to create your own personalised alarm systems and camera modes
The gameplay features challenging missions that include: Agent Capture, Code Breaking, Photo Fit and Sky Diving. Jump from a plane, zoom into locations via satellite technology and locate and ensnare other agents in this unique gaming espionage extravaganza.
- Mix of 'player on screen' and avatar gameplay
- Narrative gameplay experience
- Work with Deputy Director Howard Stark and his assistant Alicia Rosen on hand to guide you from one game to the next
- Eight fun spy games to play - Sky Diving, Code Breaking, Photo Fit, World Map, Nanobot, Nanotech, Geosphere and Laser Lock
- Fully interactive Minority Report style on-screen play
- Practice games
- Unlockable content
Skydive into major international cities and take part in covert and daring assignments to defeat an organised network of master criminals… work against the clock to defuse mysterious gadgets… build photo-fits… gather intelligence… crack top secret codes…
Forget pens that take pictures and x-ray specs, if you are serious about surveillance then what you really need is SpyToy - just make sure you're the first one to have it!
Note: Camera is not included.