Every new print copy includes access to Navigate 2 which unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
This best-selling introduction to medical terminology is based on the body-systems method and is flexible enough to be used in traditional or self-instructional course formats. Suited for students of all levels in the health professions, the accessible Essential Medical Terminology , Fifth Edition provides the appropriate amount of detail needed to learn the basics of medical terminology. After learning the fundamentals of pronunciation, students can study the chapters in any order the instructor deems appropriate.
Key Features of the Fifth Edition:
- Confusing Medical Terms boxes compare and define similar sounding terms
- Pharmacology and Medical Terminology boxes relate medical terminology to drugs and their classification, function, and active ingredients
- Allied Health Professions boxes list specialties and specialists
- A wealth of full-color photographs and illustrations showing common clinical disorders and associated anatomy
- Every new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access with a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
- Instructor resources includes a Test Bank, slides in PowerPoint format, and Instructor's Manual with Suggested Activities, Case Study and Final Exam
Cross and Associates