Starfleet Command: Orion Pirates is a strategy game that involves thought and tactical maneuvers. Taking over command of one of the eight star empires from the original game you are able to choose between fighting against the Orion Pirates or joining forces with them to conquer the universe. During game play, you will control various ships and all of its systems while taking it into combat against enemy vessels.
* Introduces the Orion Pirates, a deadly cartel of privateers and criminals controlling "territories" of Federation Space.
* Improved user interface and crew voices.
* 12 new single player campaigns and 12 new multiplayer missions.
* 26 Historical Star Trek battles and three bonus missions based on the "A Piece of the Action" TV episode.
* New phaser types including shield piercing and ablative.
* Stand alone product, does not require Empires at War to play.
Pentium III 500 (without 3D acceleration), Pentium 350 or better (with 3D acceleration)
Windows 95/98/2000/ME with DirectX 7.0 (included)
64MB of RAM
550MB of free hard drive space
4x or faster CD-ROM drive
100% Microsoft compatible mouse & keyboard
Multiplayer supported (up to 6 players) Direct TCP/IP