Construct the TA24085 Eunos Roadster with This 1/24 Scale Plastic Assembly Kit from Tamiya's Sports Car Series. Suitable for modellers age 10 and over. An auto enthusiast's dream has become a reality with Mazda's introduction of their Eunos Roadster. The car combines the driving pleasure and styling of a two-seat convertible with the spirited performance of a true sports car at an affordable price. In creating the Eunos Roadster, the designers set out to capture the charm of a lightweight, nimble open two-seater that is beautifully balanced in comfort and performance. The result is a car with contemporary automotive advances, but traditional sports car qualities.
The Eunos Roadster is powered by a normally-aspirated 116 horsepower 1.6 litre, DOHC, 16 valve, incline four cylinder engine with electronically controlled fuel injection and ignition. The rear-wheel driven Eunos Roadster had the ideal 50/50 weight distribution when fully loaded, providing excellent handling. The contours of it's body are smoothly rounded, from the oval air intake in front to the distinctive taillights. It was designed from the outset as a convertible, and allowed the engineers to concentrate on creating a highly rigid open body structure, avoiding much of the chassis flex usually experienced with convertibles. The Eunos Roadster will certainly be the prize possession of those who own and drive it.
Specifications & Features:
- This kit was designed with the assistance of the Mazda Motor Company.
- Each plastic piece has moulded-in details for a realistic appearance.
- Highly accurate static display model.
- Authentic chassis undersurface and interior.
- Realistic rubber like Dunlap tires.
- Convertible or hard-top.
- Model with side windows open or closed.
- Waterslide license plates and dashboard gauges.
- Pictorial assembly instructions.