using standard courier delivery
The Tax Summary is essential reading for everyone in need of a guide to navigate the complexities of the Australian taxation system. It is written in plain English with explanations and easy-to-follow examples on taxation and superannuation without the jargon.
The tax system is made understandable with worked examples, checklists and flowcharts, including tips for avoiding pitfalls. It covers all aspects: income tax, superannuation, capital gains tax, GST, fringe benefits tax to State based taxes.
Whether you are a tax practitioner, business owner, individual or studying, the Tax Summary has, for the past 99 years, been a capstone in building understanding of Australia's tax system.
Making tax simple:
* Determine the tax obligations and concessions for not-for-profit organisations
*Avoid the unwanted attention of the Commissioner by understanding the anti-avoidance rules
* Rates, thresholds and offsets to help you prepare your 2018 tax return and planning for 2019
* Find out how small businesses and primary producers can benefit from a suite of special tax concessions
* A comprehensive checklist of deductions for employees and business taxpayers
* Overview of superannuation and retirement planning
* Tax tips and traps for property and share investors
* Manage FBT obligations for employers
* Comply with State taxes including payroll tax, stamp duty and land taxes.
Release date Australia
August 1st, 2018
Country of Publication
Taxpayers Australia Ltd
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!