Terminator Gold Edition (2 Disc)
In 2029, giant super-computers dominate the planet, hell-bent on exterminating the human race! To destroy man's future by changing the past, they send an indestructible cyborg – a Terminator – back in time to kill Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton), the woman whose unborn son will become mankind's only hope. Arnold Schwarzenegger is perfectly cast as the fiercest and most relentless killing machine ever to threaten the survival of mankind!
This fast paced, cleverly conceived adventure fires an arsenal of thrills, intriguing twists and heart-stopping suspense that never lets up for a minute.
- The Terminator SCripts
- DVD ROM Extras (Original Film Treatment, Fourth Draft Screenplay, Final Shooting Script.
- Watch the film and read the script at the same time!
- Jame's Cameron's Original 1982 Treatment Script
- Making of The Terminator – A Retrospective
- Terminated Scenes
- Other Voices-Documentary
- James Cameron's Artwork
- Production Photographs
- Stan Winston: Terminator Makeup Effects
- Fantasy II: Visual Effects
- Publicity Materials
- 3 Trailers
- 2 TV Spots
- " “The Terminator” brings film violence into the realm of the surreal. " – Paul Attanasio
- " Getting the extraordinary physical specimen of Arnold Schwarzenegger for the lead was a stroke of genius and a stroke of fortune. Each of his pecs is the size of a bull's flank. " – Peter Bradshaw
- " Damn close to perfect. " – Tom Huddleston