The Anti-Cancer Food and Supplement Guide: How to Protect Yourself and Enhance Your Health provides the most comprehensive, up-to-date information you need to help prevent and treat cancer--naturally and nutritionally.
- A-to-Z listings of anti-cancer foods, vitamins, and supplements
- How to remove toxins in your home and workplace to create a "risk-free" environment
- How to incorporate healthier foods and supplements into your daily diet
- Delicious, family-friendly recipes, meal plans, and nutritional guidelines
- Life-saving advice on genetic risk factors, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment
- The latest medical studies supporting the importance of certain foods and supplements in fighting cancer
Debora Yost is a veteran health journalist, health book writer, and former vice president and editor-in-chief of Prevention Magazine Health Books. For more than twenty years, she has written and contributed to dozens of health books with combined sales of more than 20 million copies. Her recent titles include The Complete Guide to Natural Cures and Heal Your Heart with Wine and Chocolate.