The Blair Witch Project
In October 1994, three student filmmakers disappeared in the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland, while shooting a documentary A year later their footage was found.
Now prepare for a motion picture experience unlike anything you've ever seen, heard, or feared before. The Blair Witch Project follows a trio of filmmakers on what should have been a simple walk in the woods but quickly becomes an excursion into heart-stopping terror. As the three become inexplicably lost, morale deteriorates. Hunger sets in. Accusations fly. By night, unseen evil stirs beyond their campfire's light. By day, chilling ritualistic figures are discovered nearby. As the end of their journey approaches, they realize that what they are filming now is not a legend but their own descent into unimaginable horror.
- Newly Discovered Footage
- Director and Producer Commentary
- Cast & Crew Information
- Theatrical Teaser & Trailers
- Curse Of The Blair Witch
- " Whenever night falls, the movie takes off, but in a slow creep, with all your childhood fears of the dark suddenly revealing themselves as absolutely reasonable. " – Paul Tatara
- " The scariest shots, from someone's little Hi-8 camcorder, document the students losing their bearings, giving way to panic and finally falling victim, though off screen, to some ineffably, unphotographably evil presence. " – Joe Morgenstern
- " The most remarkable thing about Donahue's work in this movie is that she is rarely seen on camera. She brings depth and emotional nuance to Heather's character through just her voicework and breathing. " – Sezín Koehler