With warnings about rising infertility rates and the dangers of leaving motherhood too late, many women are concerned about when or whether they will manage to have a baby. Written by an international expert on fertility, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FEMALE FERTILITY deals with the medical facts, the emotional and social aspects of female fertility, and includes the real-life experiences and insights of dozens of women. It includes information on:
* How your repoductive system works
* When you are at your most fertile
* How you age affects your chances of conceiving
* How you can boost your fertility naturally
* What may stop you getting pregnant
* What reproductive technology can do to help.
Kate Brian is a member of the board of Infertility Network UK. She was a member of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority expert advisory group on multiple births. She regularly appears on radio and TV as a fertility expert, and lectures to doctors, nurses and patient groups.