Everything that has a beginning has an end.
In the powerful final chapter of the Matrix trilogy, Neo (Keanu Reeves) took another step forward in the quest for truth that began with his journey into the real world at the outset of The Matrix - but that transformation has left him drained of his power, adrift in a no man’s land between the Matrix and the Machine World. While Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) holds vigil over Neo’s comatose body, Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) grapples with the revelation that the One in which he has invested a life’s worth of faith is merely another system of control invented by the architects of the Matrix. During the stunning conclusion, the rebel’s long quest for freedom culminates in an explosive battle. As the Machine Army wages devastation on Zion, its citizens mount an aggressive defense - but can they stave off the relentless swarm of Sentinels long enough for Neo to harness the full extent of his powers and end the war?
- Revolutions Recalibrated - A behind-the-scenes overview that drills deep into the groundbreaking work that went into the final chapter.
- Neo CG Revolution - Explore the special effects arsenal and take an inside look at the making of the creatures and environs of the CGI-intensive third movie.
- Super Burly Brawl - A crash course on the final Neo/Smith showdown with three multiple video streams: storyboards, behind-the-scenes and the final scene all running in sync.
- Follow the White Rabbit - Watch the special features and select the White Rabbit icon to go further into the making of the film.
- Neo Realism: The Evolution of Bullet Time - A closer look at how “Bullet Time” was taken to the next degree of madness.
- Super Big Mini Models - The intricacies of filming in the world of models and miniatures.
- Double Agent Smith - A look at what it took to make this incredible scene, including the work to replicate Hugo Weaving, with body doubles, lifelike mannequins, head casts and costumes.
- Mind Over Matter: The Physicality of The Matrix - A look at what it takes for the actors and stunt people to perform the dramatic stunts of The Matrix.
- Future Gamer The Matrix Online - An introduction to the massive multi-player game The Matrix Online, created by the Wachowski Brothers.
- 3-D Evolution- Transition to different levels of the Matrix to view concept art, storyboards, pre-visualizations and realizations for several elements in Revolutions
- Before the Revolution - 3-D timeline of the concurrent story development occurring in the Matrix between the Matrix trilogy, The Animatrix, and Enter the Matrix.
- Theatrical Trailer
- Weblinks to the official Matrix website and The Matrix Online test site