Before you die, you see the ring.
It sounded like just another urban legend–a videotape filled with nightmarish images, leading to a phone call foretelling the viewer's death in exactly seven days. As a newspaper reporter, Rachel Keller was naturally skeptical of the story, until four teenagers all met with mysterious deaths exactly one week after watching just such a tape. Allowing her investigative curiosity to get the better of her, Rachel tracks down the video… and watches it. Now she has just seven days to unravel the mystery of the “Ring.”
- “Don't Watch This” – 16 minute experimental film by Director Gore Verbinski
- Easter Egg – Hidden access to view the ‘video footage that kills you’ in it's entirety#
- Catch Me If You Can Trailer
- " Gore Verbinski creates an air of dread that begins with the first scene and never lets up, subtly incorporating elements from the current wave of Japanese horror films along the way. " – Keith Phipps
- " An edgy, watchable film, but one that makes you feel more squeamish than screamish. " – Richard Schickel
- " A very strong movie in all the ways you need a horror movie to be strong. " – Tim Brayton