What the critics say...
Entertainment Weekly (No. 834, p.145) - "...This delicately orchestrated set announces a new world-music diva." - Grade: A-
Uncut (p.92) - 4 stars out of 5 - "[She] carefully synthesizes bossa nova with fado until she's created a mid-Atlantic music of sparse, lyrical beauty."
Mojo (Publisher) (p.110) - 4 stars out of 5 - "[B]eautifully arranged and sung with the same force and charisma as on the previous two records."
- Ha Uma Musica Do Povo (There's A Song Of The People)
- Meu Fado Meu (My Own Fado)
- Recusa (Refusal)
- Quando Me Sinto So (When I Feel Alone)
- Montras (Shop Windows)
- Ha Palavras Que Nos Beijam (There Are Words That Kiss Us)
- Transparente (Transparent)
- Fado Portugues De Nos (Our Own Portuguese Fado)
- Malmequer (Loves Me, Loves Me Not)
- Medo (Fear)
- Toada Do Desengano (Song Of Disillusion)
- Fado Tordo
- Duas Lagrimas De Orvalho (Two Drops Of Dew)
- Desejos Vaos (Vain Desires)